I am sorry IMAGE

I am sorry IMAGE

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Friday 30 January 2015

My son came home by himself

TC

I am chanting “TOGETHER BREAST LIFT KIND DIVINE” 1000 times. When will I see results?

Naran

Continue for another 15 days and let me know what happened in your mind during chanting.

TC

It has been 17 days I've been chanting “Together breast lift kind divine” 1000 to 1500 a day, and “I am sorry please forgive me Align Link with center divine” 216 times a day.

Not seeing any change and my son has not come or contacted me.

Naran

Chant “PEARL, EMERALD, TOGETHER DIVINE”

TC

I am chanting as you suggested: “TOGETHER BREAST LIFT KIND DIVINE”, “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME. ALIGN LINK WITH CENTER DIVINE and “PEARL EMERALD TOGETHER DIVINE”.

I chanted 400 times each, every day, for I month. Finally, my son came home by himself. Thank you so much.

Pls guide me how my son get a job, be responsible, settle down, get married and have a family. He is 42 yrs old.

Naran

Chant “WALNUT” over a glass of water and give him daily for two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.