I am sorry IMAGE

I am sorry IMAGE

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Friday 30 January 2015

Want his love back

Nandana

I fell in love with a guy. We were madly in love. He told me that he'll marry me.

Things started changing. Sudden difficult situations arise and I started doing blunders which made my boyfriend annoyed and deeply hurt.

But for the blunders I did, my boyfriend was also responsible. Ultimately, he blamed me only. I kept saying sorry.

After a month he started talking to me but things weren't really fine. He came to my city. We spent our best days.

He said that he is trapped in some critical situation and he doesn’t want to spoil my life. I feel hurt bcoz now he is at his hometown and don’t even talk to me and ignores me a lot.

I want my love back. I want all his problems to be solved. Last but not the least I want to marry him bcoz I can't live without him.

Naran

Chant “I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LINK WITH DIVINE LOVE”

Take the flower remedies CHICORY, STAR OF BETHLEHEM and WALNUT.  This will help you not to depend on a person who is not suitable for you.

Nandana

I didn’t get you. I want him back his love. And of course he is suitable for me. He is also saying that he is trapped in some situation bcoz of that he cannot accept me again.

But, I want his problem to get solved and I want him back. That’s it!  Plz give me a proper solution!

Naran

If anything is given for chanting you have to do it.

Don't be under the impression, that I have not understood the question. Whatever given is for your highest good.

I am not solving anybody's problem. We live in spite of the problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.