I am sorry IMAGE

I am sorry IMAGE

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

We are losing our connection

Mariana

First thank you truly for all the amazing work you do helping and supporting those in the shadowy paths of change and acceptance.

I was reading all the comments, articles and more in your site, looking for a palliative or a reference to something positive that could help me further in my situation in all aspects, as it’s all me.

The first time I wrote to you, you gave me “MUSTARD STAR OF BETHLEM SLOW CARE”, which I been chanting almost daily for two month. I notice the effect but it is not stable.

I also wrote our names in a paper and put a Tree Agate in it, keep it in my altar, where I chant every morning.

Then later I ask you how to balance the negative energy in my life and you gave me “BEECH WILLOW PINE” to sing.

I love my husband truly. I love my children (his and ours), I love his family although they have made things sometimes really difficult.

He had a very tough life and he’s a bit younger than me. His heart is beautiful and so is mine, but I feel we are losing our connection, slipping away from each other.

I miss the intimacy and the kindness there was between us. I am very sad every day thinking that I can’t find a job, can't keep up with sporting and I drive him further him away like this.

You talk a lot about accepting the divine plan. I guess that’s what’s next in my situation.

I don't want to change my husband, I want to change myself to show the best out of me, the cheerful and positive person I used to be before the idea that this relationship could end became a real threat.

I want to find a job/project that delivers the money that we need to have a more peaceful life together, I want to rebuild our plans together, get married (we've been engaged for 8 years, have a child, but never put this on paper).

But can this divine plan cause so much pain? What am I to do to change for the better and the joy of everyone?

 Want this relationship to exist based in personal freedom and true love not obligations and force.
Can you tell me what to do to help us all?

Also to help our respective families to release past karmas that keeps this people from breaking away from each other – union, love, family, joy, abundance and happiness to all.

Thank you for your words is full of love and light and connects us all to a source of positive growths. Be all the divine light be with you.

Naran

WHAT should I do to be intimate and loving?

Do only that. You can change, but you cannot expect others to change.

Whether I receive love or not I have to give love

Giving love is to feel the happiness inside and not to expect anything in return.

In the name of love, we always want to possess; just love, give love and accept others as they are.

Chant “Link with divine love; Link with divine light; Link with divine sight; Link with divine bliss; Link with divine glory”.

Write daily thrice:

I thank the divine for what happened;

I thank the divine for what is happening;

I thank the divine for what is to happen

Dwell visually, for 5 minutes on what happened and what is happening; wherever necessary, say “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME.”

Best of divine grace for everything in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.